Each week over at Hooked on Houses there is a meme to share something that you are hooked on. The is also one over at Kelli's called Show and Tell where I am submitting this post as well. Right now I am hooked on getting our new kitchen decorated and I want to show and tell you a little about it.
Actually it is not even finished yet but here are a few sneak preview photos to give you an idea of what we have been working on lately. I am so excited to have this new Italian look (my version) in this room. I am even more excited about being a team with my husband and doing it all together. I love the colors we have chosen and am feeling pretty happy with the whole project.
Lemon Love, It’s Everywhere!
4 days ago

1 comments:
I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
Post a Comment